We produce Australian Labradoodle Puppies
…and not just any puppy, but one of the best!
Our focus at Mountain View Labradoodles is breeding Australian Multi-generation Labradoodle puppies that have a blocky body type, a wonderful coat of silky soft, non-shedding fleece, as well as a calm, mellow temperament. Since 2002 our puppies have gone all over Oregon, to almost every state in the US, and some internationally as well!
When you find a conscientious breeder of Labradoodles, it’s more likely you’ll get a puppy that is not only healthy, has a fantastic well-balanced temperament, is as sweet as can be, but also has that desirable non-shedding, hypoallergenic coat.
We are always accepting applications for Australian Labradoodle puppies to reserve! Please visit our Available Puppies page to see our expected litters for the coming months.
Connect with us:
When you reserve a Labradoodle puppy from our breeding home, we strive to provide you with the highest quality pup that’s had the best possible start in life. The desirable qualities have been bred in and as many flaws as possible have been bred out. Above all, we make sure to spend lots of quality time with each individual puppy.
We breed Australian Labradoodles for:
- A clear line of health – With this in mind, we screen out genetic diseases such as cancer, hip and elbow dysplasia, cardiac and PRA (progressive retinal atrophy). Our extensive health testing combined with our health guarantee brings you peace of mind that you are getting a healthy, well-rounded puppy.
- Well socialized – In fact, each puppy is exposed from day 1 to a fun, family environment that encourages calm, mellow behavior. Group and one-on-one socialization, tolerance of noise, human handling, alone-time, and adaptation to as many everyday activities as possible; preliminary potty and crate training.
- Temperament – Overall, happy and playful, yet mellow and gentle; highly intelligent and easily trained; enthusiastic; graceful; athletic with agility, spunk, and spring; in other words, the perfect family dog.
- Superior features – Blockier head; a silky soft fleece coat that’s non-shedding and hypoallergenic with virtually no smell for allergy-prone people (and a cleaner house!); also, a coat weight that’s not too thick or curly for easier care.
- Exceptional veterinary checks and care for total health and grooming, including:
- Complete physical exams, jaw, and teeth care.
- First baths, nail clipping, coat brushing.
- Vaccinations – the first set of shots are administered on time and in advance of adoption.
- Commitment to you and your puppy – As experienced breeders and trainers, we’re available long after you adopt your puppy for questions and guidance. We truly like to be a part of your doodle’s life and are happy to help you anytime we can.
- A lovable family addition – Our breeding home is one that is showered with tender loving care and decades of breeding experience to begin each Labradoodle puppy’s life with the love, security, and balance he or she needs to be your ideal family dog. In addition, each puppy is gently and skillfully whelped inside our “nursery” and is loved and cared for around the clock, until they move to their new family.
We are located in quaint Brownsville, Oregon just shortly off I5. We are just west of Central Oregon, north of Eugene, and south of Salem. Having started Mountain View Labradoodles in picturesque Sisters, Oregon, we still place countless dogs all over Central Oregon as well as the rest of the state and beyond!
“Just by the way our puppy acts with us shows how well you raised him, took care of him, and above all, we can see all the love, attention, and play he received. If I know anyone wanting a Labradoodle, I will definitely recommend you.”
These beautiful, loving, and top-quality Labradoodles go fast! Don’t miss out and reserve your new Australian Labradoodle puppy today.