Don’t let your four-legged family members feel left out when the rest of the fam is ripping open their Easter baskets—they deserve a visit from the Easter bunny, too! Inspired by those classic bunny treats, this DIY dog treat is an adorable way to tell your pup “Happy Easter,” and is sure to have them hopping over for seconds.
Ingredients For Yellow Bunny Treats:
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Of Turmeric
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Of Peanut Butter (Ensure your PB does not contain Xylitol as it is toxic to dogs)
Ingredients For Pink Bunny Treats:
- 1/4 Cup Chicken Broth
- 3 Tablespoons Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Of Frozen Strawberries
1.) In a small saucepan, boil the turmeric & 1/2 cup chicken broth for 3-5 minutes. Allow to cool.
2.) While the turmeric is cooling, blend together the ingredients for the pink bunny treats.
3.) Transfer the mixture to separate bowl.
4.) Blend together the PB, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, & the turmeric mix until a smooth liquid.
5.) Spoon both mixtures separately into a mold, alternating both pink & yellow.
6.) Freeze for two to three hours.
7.) Pop your treats out of the mold & serve!