PB Fruit Freezies
- 1 cup berries (strawberries, blueberries, and/or raspberries)
- ¼ cup water
- A few tablespoons of peanut butter that doesn’t contain xylitol (check the label!)
- Wash and clean fruit (cut tops off strawberries)
- Puree fruit in a blender with the water
- Place fruit puree in an ice cube tray or silicone mold, filling ¾ of the way
- Add a small amount of peanut butter to the top of each mold allowing the peanut butter to form a base
- Freeze until completely frozen
- Serve as tasty, cool treats!
- 2 cups of Sliced Strawberries or a 16 ounce bag of Frozen Strawberries
- 1½ cups Plain Greek Low Fat Yogurt
- 1 sliced banana (if you have two…use them both
- ¼ cup of Skim Milk
- 3 tablespoons of Honey
*For a power packed smoothie with major health benefits you can add a tablespoon of pumpkin, a tablespoon of peanut butter, & a tablespoon of coconut oil. All three extra ingredients will only add to the flavor by have major benefits to the recipe!
- Place all the ingredients in your blender
- Turn on the blender to a medium speed
- Blend for approximately 2 minutes
- Pour into the molds of your choice or use ice cube trays
- Freeze for 4 hours or more
- Pop out of the molds
- Ready to ENJOY!
- To store: Use Zip Lock Bags for a tight seal or use some sort of Tupperware, Rubber Maid or any tight sealing container. Sealed and Stored properly these will keep in the freezer for 2 months but they will never last that long because your pups will have them gone in no time.